This logic block displays on the 1st & 2nd visit.
This example demonstrates how to use the Visitor Logic Pro cookie settings to display or hide different logic blocks.
How It Works:
- Visitor Logic Pro sets a browser cookie for each logic block view and site view.
- Therefore, the site admin can select when an individual block will be displayed or hidden depending on how many times the visitor has seen the page and/or logic block.
- For this example, there are 4 different logic blocks that will be displayed one after another when the visitor revisits the page.
- In this demonstration we set up 4 different logic blocks, each with different cookie settings.
- VLP Settings:
- Under General, select “Use VLP Logic”
- Under Cookies, the “Site Visits” are set incrementally as follows.
- Block 1 – 0-3
- Block 2 – 4-6
- Block 3 – 7-9
- Block 4 – 10 with Reset
- Content Area:
- Whatever content is to be displayed depending on the visit number.
- Shortcode Example:
To test this demo, refresh and go through the process. The logic blocks blelow will change (display/hide) depending on what visit number you are on.